We would like to welcome you and the youngest members of your family. Our goal is to provide a nurturing environment for your child while you attend services and activities at church.
Due to the COVID 19 Epidemic the nursery is not presently opened.
CHECK IN-CHECK OUT
- You are required to sign your child in every time you use the nursery. You will be asked to provide a cell phone number. Please put your phone on vibrate during church. If there is a need to contact you a short text will be sent.
- You will be asked to provide allergy information each time you use the nursery. A list of children with food allergies will be kept with the snack foods. We are a “Nut Free” church.
- Children will only be released to the person who signed them in unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Separation anxiety is common at this age. Normally children calm down within a few minutes. If your child does not calm down within 15 minutes, or fewer at your request, you will be contacted.
- Feel free to peek through our windows. We do ask, however, that you try not to be noticed by your child.
- Child care is provided during Sunday morning worship from 8:45am—10:00 am. During this time a Bible story is read to the children, or a short video is shown. We believe children are never too young to start learning about God’s love.
- We also provide care during Sunday School class time from 10:00 am—11:00 am.
- If your child is active in our Wednesday evening programs, child care is provided from 4:45 pm—7 pm.
- We ask that you pick up your child as soon as possible after church or class.
- Child care for special events can be arranged by contacting the church office or the CE director 754-8421 or email@example.com.