A growing your relationship with Jesus is a choice. Join a journey that is guided by the Holy Spirit through purposeful study and fellowship.
Sunday Mornings Following Worship
* Classes Suspended due to COVID Restrictions at this time.
Summer Reflections Small Group facilitated by Pastor Melisa, room 213 where we focus on connection, God’s goodness, and finding hope.
Life and Laughter Sunday School Class, Brunch Bunch, 1111 Small Group, and Children’s Sunday School, will meet again in September.
Soncatchers, located in room 214 (second floor of church), with Julie Anderson and Melanie Sullivan as we continue to develop our relationship with Hope Haven.
Biblical Based Spiritual Formation Conversations: Located in Room 213: Jerry Rigdon will lead those attending into conversations about belief, faith, spirituality, the idea of being, or becoming spirit led people. The fullness of scripture will be the platform.
Wednesday Small Group for Young Adults & Parents
Church Second Floor 213 – October-April
- First/Fifth Wednesday No Meeting.
- Second Wednesday Study group 5:30-7, while kids in PBJ.
- Third Wednesday We all go out to dinner together.
- Fourth Wednesday Study and/or service project.Andrea Walz Hartman will help facilitate. We will have a rotating leaders to help with work schedules and
diversity of ideas.